The different shovels we need in our life. Sometimes we need a snow shovel cause things get wet and heavy. Sometimes we need a bucket to bail out. Sometimes we need a shovel to dig deep. And sometimes we just need a cup.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Just today and my thoughts








This is a weekly post I hope we can enjoy together. The Simple Woman's Daybook









Outside my window... I see sunshine and grass coming up I also think we might have a lilac bush. This morning I say the mountains from the breakfast table.


I'm Thinking... about all that I would love to accomplish today. Will I turn it over to the Lord or try and orchestrate it myself. I wish it was more natural to turn it over.


I'm Thankful for... my husband driving the kids to school this morning. How much quicker I get into my day then. and that AJ is still sleeping


I'm Going.... to scrapbook with friends for the a.m. need to get loaded and going soon :)


I'm reading ... too many books at one time. Get Out of that Pit by Beth Moore


I'm hoping ... to get to unloading Braelynn's room today so I can paint this evening


Around the house... the breakfast dishes still are on the table... the office is a DISASTER... a load of laundry is waiting to go in.


I am pondering... how to make this house OUR HOME!! we just moved in well it was 4 months ago and I pray it can become ours and feel like home soon soon!


One of my favorite things... is a carmel latte from Panera Bread


On my mind... is how to curve our kids from so much screen time, computers, tv, etc.


A few plans for the rest of the week... tackle some paperwork, finish our lockers in the garage, would love to clean the office, paint AJ's new room and Braelynn's new room we are switching them.


A picture for fun... (we'll see if I can import one ):)
Well I tried importing and it will only do it at the befinning how funny and I can't do a better one this is from my nephew's wedding in March. We had a wonderful time and we even took a moment to snap a picture. There was one I liked better but can't get back to it or even open it now or get it on here too funny. Hopefully this will get easier - Carey I may need another tutor lesson here start looking for more cheap tickets :) lol

My added ones:

A goal for today... Get coupons clipped for my husband like he asked and Braelynn's room emptied to start painting it for AJ


My excercise today... I walked/ran around the park 2 times this morning.




1 comment:

Carey said...

Love ya, friend!