The different shovels we need in our life. Sometimes we need a snow shovel cause things get wet and heavy. Sometimes we need a bucket to bail out. Sometimes we need a shovel to dig deep. And sometimes we just need a cup.

Monday, March 1, 2010

AJ Quirps and My Darlings Birthday

Just thought on this Monday morning I would share a few of the funny things AJ has been trying to say. :)



Since moving here it is so dry and we are all struggling with dry lips so the other day he kept saying to me "Mom I need the lapstick!" and became very emphatic. Yes he finally told me it was in my purse and it was CHAPSTICK :)



The other day we were getting him dressed and he needed to go and get a "cutshirt" I had no idea what that was. Well it was a short sleeved shirt of course :)



Learning the language of a 4 year old can be somewhat interesting and always very entertaining. :)



Today is a very special day it is my husbands birthday. Happy Birthday honey I love and I am so very glad God has placed us on this journey together. I could not have made it through the last 6 months with out you and I pray we have many more of your birthdays to celebrate together. Off to make your very favorite oatmeal raisen cookies. I best not forget the high altitude alterations.



At this very moment, the 4 year old is "washing and fixing my hair" Should be an interesting hairdo by the time I am finished :)



Taking each step today with Him, praying you can too.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Out of the mouths of babes. I love, love, love it!

Hope you had a great birthday celebration.

Oh ... Michelle H's sister is moving out to Denver in a couple weeks. She'd like to meet you. You'd love her!