That blessed 4 year old posted that and I wasn't finished. :) Oh well. Anyhow I was reminded again of one more thing that isn't going to happen anymore. One more plan I didn't get to complete, or maybe it is just one more memory that isn't going to be made.
I so praise God for the memories I do have don't get me wrong I do. Lord I just seem to be grieving the ones that are not to be on this side of heaven.
Adjusting to life here after the move seems to be settling in. I am not sure what the actual definition of adjusting means: Here is Websters definition "to bring to a more satisfactory state" or "to achieve mental and behavioral balance between one's own needs and the demands of others" interesting isn't it.
Balance that with God's definition to me on the concept of adjusting has been "TRUST" scriptures with trust such as "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not on your own understanding in ALL your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5and6 and others keep coming forward in talks I have heard, passages from sermons, friends sending notes, and on and on. I have decided my next post is to list some of those passages. The ones that have come to speak volumes to me each day. The ones that keep me taking that next step on this journey. Today was not such a good day this afternoon. Two afternoons in a row with mom having a meltdown. NOT GOOD. I really don't want to do that in front of my kids nor do I want to react that way. I am trying to figure out the trigger points that lead up to these meltdowns. It is hard. I haven't figured it out so that is my next step. Trust in that moment. Trust Him to react with deep breathing. Trust Him to react with no words (tough one). Trust Him to turn and walk away. Trust Him to be my everything!!!
Taking that next step, trusting HIM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am trusting Him with you!!!
Many blessings!
Alisa Hope
Cindy, I send you my love and my admiration for your continued trust and faithfulness, even in transition. It's OK to cry out to Him, and it's OK to feel hurt.
May you feel His love and comfort and peace in a special way today. I think of you so very often.
Post a Comment