Sunday, June 21, 2009
Well, here we are many weeks later. I am feeling called tonight to share. My husband has been on a medical missions trip for a week and has 3 more day to go. We are ALL ready for daddy and hubby to be back home. YET, God is not finished with me yet. I can see a major work in me happening and on one side I get very excited - the other the devil is trying VERY hard to make me think I am failing at this learning curve. I have been very very busy - maybe too busy and I think that too is the devil trying to make me think if I am not busy again I will be failing - Yet a scripture that comes to mind is "he who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion" Thank goodness He has way more persistance than I do in many areas. I need to enjoy my last few days alone with my kiddos - embrace the time to do whatever it is we want. And maybe even go for pizza a couple of nights in a row because we can :) Blessings friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment