Good Morning Friends,
It has been a long time and I just had a revelation thought it would be good to record it on here. I am having one of those days where a committment I have made is causing me to miss a day out with my husband, Brad and youngest son, Aaron. I hate it when something I have committed to conflicts and infringes in on my family time and yet, I know that God has me in this situation today to grow me - He wants me to remember this feeling when I'm asked next to be involved in something. Oh those refining moments are so hard aren't they. I also started thinking about - I know that Jesus never struggled with His committment and yet - He prayed in the garden if this cup can be taken from me. Ya know, yes maybe he did struggle. I know his struggle was over something far greater than my simple schedule management and involvement yet He uses even that to teach, refine and grow us. Well I best be off to my day - My boys just left and I have many an errand to run. Blessings today in your steps.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment